Friday, February 1, 2008

Keith Olbermann is GROSS

So I’m watchin’ Keith Olbermann last night and he’s doing that special comment thing that he does. You know, that thing he does at the end of the show sometimes where he bitches about whatever the president is doing to screw up the country. So I’m watching this and he’s yelling and pausin’ dramatically and all that stuff and then he starts foaming at the mouth! These little flecks of foam form in the middle of his mouth. Then he gets this string of spittle from his top lip to his bottom lip right in the middle of this mouth. And this little string of spittle has a little globbit on the end of it-RIGHT THERE SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS LOWER LIP. And I’m thinking HEY. KEITH OLBERMAN. YOU’RE MAKING ME SICK! And I’m getting all nauseous and I can’t look at the screen. But when I look back to see if it’s gone IT’S STILL THERE. And by now I’m about to ralph! And he just keeps talking and this little ball of spit keeps waggling there on his bottom lip. It was GROSS.

It just goes to show you, it’s always something. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. Either the president is screwing something up again, or Keith Olbermann loses he mind and starts foaming at the mouth right on camera.

posted by Sins of Memphisto contributor Roseanne Rosannadanna.




(we find no evidence of this at youtube resolution- the editors)

No comments: